MatterControl Cloud Sync
|MatterControl CLOUD SYNC|
|Cloud||User Account window||Connection Display|
- Access cloud services through multiple instances of MatterControl simultaneously on different devices for model and printer profile sharing
- Browser-based dashboard for file sharing and printer control: http://sync.mattercontrol.com/my/dashboard
- Notifications by text message, email, and/or sound
All cloud-based functionality is secured with the same MatterHackers.com account system used to place orders on MatterHackers.com.
Create a MatterHackers.com account here: https://accounts.matterhackers.com/auth/matterhackers/create
MatterControl CLOUD SYNC offers a few different ways to send files.
Cloud Library is a feature of MatterControl that allows for a user with a MatterHackers.com account to store 3D models and G-Code files in the Cloud and access them from any instance of MatterControl that is connected to the Internet and also signed in to the same account.
The Send button in the QUEUE pane allows the user to select a destination QUEUE in an instance of MatterControl to which to transfer a 3D model or G-Code file to. Both instances (origin and destination) must be signed in to a MatterHackers.com account.
Upload 3D models and G-Code files directly to a MatterControl QUEUE using a web-based UI.
MatterControl CLOUD SYNC allows for remote control of printers.
Use the CLOUD SYNC Dashboard to control a connected printer. From the Sync Dashboard, users can:
- Start printing the first item in a QUEUE in an instance of MatterControl
- Stop an in-progress print
- View a camera feed from a MatterControl Touch/T10 tablet
Add a model or G-Code file to the QUEUE
Start a print remotely
Use the Notifications section under the OPTIONS pane to set text message, email, or sound notifications that alert the user when a print completes.